We are seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated an experienced Head Chef who possesses the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment to join our team at Hey Chica!, Fortitude Valley
To be successful, you must be a professional with a genuine passion for food and are committed to delivering outstanding dishes. You will be a true team player who can deliver quality service and maintain our high standards.
If you enjoy variety in your day and are passionate about food preparation and presentation as well as delivering quality dishes with flair – then we have the opportunity for you! To be successful in any of these positions you will have:
– Demonstrated experience in the hospitality industry in a fast-paced environment
– Previous experience as a Sous Chef or Head Chef
– Diploma of Hospitality (or equivalent)
– A hands on management style with proven leadership qualities
– Demonstrated experience working within a similar position in a busy, high volume kitchen
– Effective communication skills with hotel staff, management and suppliers
– Computer literacy with strong administration skills
– Flare, enthusiasm and passion to create quality dishes
When you step into a Hallmark Hospitality venue, you feel the difference – each of our brands hold a completely unique offering, but the same promise of a truly memorable affair.
Hallmark Hospitality has a reputation for training and developing all team members, recognising high performers, providing career opportunities across the group providing long term employment stability.
Hallmark Hospitality’s portfolio includes Finn McCool’s Irish Bar (Surfers Paradise & Fortitude Valley), Retro’s nightclub (Surfers Paradise & Fortitude Valley), Asylum nightclub, Lefty’s Music Hall, Lost Kingdom nightclub, The Cavill Hotel, The Spotted Cow, The Lord Alfred, Jamie Oliver’s Pizzeria and Hey Chica!
If you have creative flair and a passion for creating and delivering quality food, click APPLY NOW!